The CDM-662 Coin Sorter is developed to classify or separate coins in groups, and has a function to detect coins that are suspected of being false.
- It can simultaneously detect the diameter, thickness and alloy of the coins.
- The CDM-662 Coin Sorter can classify 6 denominations of coins at the same time and has the function of automatically detecting, counting and classifying coins of the programmed denominations, and unscheduled ones will be classified in a rejection tray.
- The coin sorter CDM-662 can be equipped with an external printer (optional).
- Saving time by counting and classifying your coins in a single process.
- Accuracy and accuracy in the process.
- Free your staff time for other tasks.
- Avoid large losses due to suspicious currencies.